My friend likes to go through my magazines and this time looked through Vogue Italia (April 2012), when he saw the picture above and said the boy in the picture looked like Pete Burns. I didn’t remember Pete Burns immediately so my friend send me a YouTube item featuring an interview with Pete.
Collection for sale at:
- Jacques de Bascher called Karl Lagerfeld “Mein Kaiser”
- Barbara 'Babe' Paley, the Ultimate Trophy Wife
- Betty Brosmer, “the Most Gorgeous Body of 50s”
- Paul Harnden Shoemakers
- Mr. Pearl, Ethel Granger and Stella Tennant, what a waist.....
- Hello Pretty, Pretty........ Anita Pallenberg
- Zelda Fitzgerald, the "First American Flapper"
- Jackie Kennedy, the Presidential Wardrobe
- Penelope Tree, 'Hot, Hot, Hot, Smart, Smart, Smart!'.
- Oleg Cassini & Grace Kelly, a Fashion(able) Love Affair